Tomorrow Night Post Game

I think zab will play and be subbed off for a standing ovation. Many will see that as saying goodbye and leave on 85 as usual

Yeah, it always seems stupid that the players disappear for ages and then come back out when most people have left. They should try it do as soon after the whistle as possible tomorrow. I'm torn because I'm taking my lad and it's going to be late for him on a school night, but equally I want to stay behind and show my appreciation for Zabaleta.

My parenting advice....Zabs only plays his final game once...This is one I would want my kids to see.

It's ok laughing, but the club have taken the piss with these things the passed few years.

@malg won't be the only one who will leave should they disappear off the pitch
I always stay until the final whistle, I don't have too far to travel, but I do have work the next day. I'm not into all this end of the season, clap the players shite, especially when they go and collect their extended fucking family. I'm happy to hang on to say farewell to Zabaletta, but if they leave the pitch, I'm also leaving the stadium.

In readiness for tommorow night can somebody furnish me with the full rendition of Zabs song.please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.