tomorrow we can lose

PSmyth07 said:
Tevez City said:
Any team can lose , but I want to be proud of my team regardless of the result. What I want from them is top performance , high spirit and courage to play football and not just to counter attack for 90+ minutes.

Counter attack worked at Stamford Bridge but I do agree with you.
At home we really do have the players and the belief to control this game, we did it last year with an unorganised defence so we can do it again.

if we play with some width, push bak their fullbacks, then we have a good chance as they will have to play through our strong centre mid, dejong is gonna have to play a blinder protecting the bak four but definately winnable, they have few injuries of their own.

No shame in losing to Chelsea. As others have said as long as we go down with a fight. The double over them last season won't be a regular occurance, we have to expect some defeats to teams like these and it's OK. It is teams like Blackburn and Stoke we have to be beating, we're making progress hard on ourselves by not winning those matches, draws and even the odd defeat to the likes of Chelsea are OK.

Mancio said:
tomorrow we may lose

No team in the world can exclude losing vs Chelsea. even Barcelona or Real Madrid or Inter.

if it happens try to avoid the meltpot. try to lose with dignity. the season is still very very long

the most nervous is better they got a bit of diazepam.
WE
Now we know you are a child that has been allowed to post on here what you post means very little BUT knowing what drugs are for what is not good.
What do your parents think about the failure of mancini in English football btw ????i'm assuming they monitor what you post.

squirtyflower said:
its not whether we win or lose but whether we are meek and mild or are we going to give it a go

we expect good performances regardless of result

a good manager think in the exactly opposite way.

its not whether do a good od a bad performance. the only important thing is got a positive result<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:50 pm --<br /><br />
bluemanc said:
Mancio said:
tomorrow we may lose

No team in the world can exclude losing vs Chelsea. even Barcelona or Real Madrid or Inter.

if it happens try to avoid the meltpot. try to lose with dignity. the season is still very very long

WE
Now we know you are a child that has been allowed to post on here what you post means very little BUT knowing what drugs are for what is not good.
What do your parents think about the failure of mancini in English football btw ????i'm assuming they monitor what you post.

pmsl

Mancio said:
tomorrow we may lose

nothing like stating the bleeding obvious

I think we will lose this match, as do probs alot of peeps, I dont think the reaction on here if we lose will be any where near as strong as the west brom reaction. Unless of course Mr Mancini plays a load of children again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.