Toni Duggan joins Barcelona

Signing for 2 months, seeing talented girls displaced when they deserve the spot, I can see why someone like Duggan left, if it was for those reasons.

But, like i said, I don't feel Duggan left, fully, for those reasons, but you wouldn't blame her if she did.

I think she'd made a terrible professional mistake.

Barcelona also just signed Lieke Martens who is more the profile of a player I expected them to sign in a midfield/forward role

@toniduggan recalls meeting Pep Guardiola: “He was just standing there watching me. I was knackered. Do I stop? Shake his hand? Carry on and pretend that I can’t see Pep Guardiola? I went to stop and he was, like: ‘No, no - continue.’ Oh, my God...”

”He just stood there, I did about two shuttles and then he walked away. Thank God for that. I wanted to sit down with him and talk football but I thought I’d never get away from him. You’d see him and he’s chewing someone’s ear off about football...”

”You’d just think, wow - I’d love to ask one question but I’d probably be there for a week. I’ve really changed the way I look at football from being in those environments.”

@toniduggan recalls meeting Pep Guardiola: “He was just standing there watching me. I was knackered. Do I stop? Shake his hand? Carry on and pretend that I can’t see Pep Guardiola? I went to stop and he was, like: ‘No, no - continue.’ Oh, my God...”

”He just stood there, I did about two shuttles and then he walked away. Thank God for that. I wanted to sit down with him and talk football but I thought I’d never get away from him. You’d see him and he’s chewing someone’s ear off about football...”

”You’d just think, wow - I’d love to ask one question but I’d probably be there for a week. I’ve really changed the way I look at football from being in those environments.”
Is that Female.for i fancy the Arse of Pep????????????

One listen to her voice had them turning away.
When Pep heard the scouse accent.

2igyrlk.jpg

I read these quotes and thought she sounded really ungrateful. Just me? "I thought I'd be there a week" - sorry for having the greatest coach ever around, you obviously have better things to be doing.

Is twerking classed as training nowadays?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.