TONIGHT ON CITY+

League Under-17 Cup final with Spurs - 7pm.

been a subscriber since it started. From annoyingly amateurish to less amateurish, still good value. However, logged on to be told my sub had expired, checked bank statement and the money had been taken as usual.
Trying to find who to point this out to was a series of loops. Had to logout, go to the club site add city+/subscriptions, filled in details, received an apology and a promise to recompense for loss of service. Logged on, sub has expired...ffs. Checked bank statement, they had credited my account with £1-99 SIX TIMES, still cant log on, cant subscribe because "this account is active". Eithe under-funded, badly managed or what-ever, bring it back in-house, use a better out-source but do something jeez.

been a subscriber since it started. From annoyingly amateurish to less amateurish, still good value. However, logged on to be told my sub had expired, checked bank statement and the money had been taken as usual.
Trying to find who to point this out to was a series of loops. Had to logout, go to the club site add city+/subscriptions, filled in details, received an apology and a promise to recompense for loss of service. Logged on, sub has expired...ffs. Checked bank statement, they had credited my account with £1-99 SIX TIMES, still cant log on, cant subscribe because "this account is active". Eithe under-funded, badly managed or what-ever, bring it back in-house, use a better out-source but do something jeez.
Not had the same experience but I can imagine how frustrating that is; I hope you get it sorted.

Installed App on my Firestick which sometimes doesn’t load, meaning having to reinstall and activate each time often with a new user profile. Very frustrating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.