tonight

mancyman

i want hatred tonight. right from the start. lets have an atmosphere of pure hatred. not for just 10 mins. all the game. never mind that shit about it just being another game and 3 points. this game could define the season. we just have to beat the vermin tonight. constant support and passion. we can help win this game with our support tonight. if it is not going too well after 20 mins or so keep singing chanting and putting pressure on the twats. this is not ANOTHER game. this is our chance not only to put a few points between us and other teams at the top end of table but our chance to put down a marker. we have to win tonight and we can be the 12 man!! if we go 1-0 down don't sit there going oh well and that shit. give it them for the whole match. ffs. this to me is the most important match of this season. we must win. and we can help.

Of course a 1-0 win would be OK, but I really want us to stuff em out of sight

6 of the best will do............a broken leg for Nini............and a coronary for bacon face.......

now that would be a night to remember!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.