Tonight

ShaunMCFC

If we lose tonight, I know its obvious people won't be happy but will people be questioning Mark Hughes and shouting for his head as usual? Or will you just want to focus on West Brom.

RobinJo said:
If we lose tonight, I know its obvious people won't be happy but will people be questioning Mark Hughes and shouting for his head as usual? Or will you just want to focus on West Brom.

A bit of both, some will do one thing some the other, and if we win some will woman that we didn't rest more players

mark hughes will have a tough job lifting the players

i think part of the problem is raising the players up for the game.....we have already qualified and in some of our players minds that is good enough

robbie touched on this recently in his interview, when he mentioned the "winning mentality"

with some of the players in our squad (not naming names), good enough is....well.....good enough!!

shadygiz said:
i think part of the problem is raising the players up for the game.....we have already qualified and in some of our players minds that is good enough

robbie touched on this recently in his interview, when he mentioned the "winning mentality"

with some of the players in our squad (not naming names), good enough is....well.....good enough!!

We're through so we will just take it easy.

RobinJo said:

I guarantee a record number of posts on the match thread for West Brom if we lose on Sunday.

Word like shyte, fucked, going down, and Hughes followed by a few small words like out will feature prominantly.

I can absolutely guarantee that at least ten different threads will be started all suggesting that Hughes should be hung/shot/sacked/boiled alive/dropped in a vat of acid etc

shadygiz said:
mark hughes will have a tough job lifting the players

I don't really think he will have any prob's with the good player's shady it's the likes of elano who tried to be cocky and fell flat on his face who he will have prolem's raising there game.

I don't really care if we win, lose or draw tonight, we are through and further into the competition than most expected. The team will be missing many of its usual faces. However if we lose on Sunday I will be very unhappy. West Brom is a team we should always look to beat.

bluemoonmatt said:
I can absolutely guarantee that at least ten different threads will be started all suggesting that Hughes should be hung/shot/sacked/boiled alive/dropped in a vat of acid etc

Is that just the ones you're going to start? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.