tonights corrie

Have to say, I have watched avidly this week. I have laughed so many times at John Stape (Graeme Hawley) no disrespect, the guy stole the show for me, for so many reasons, not least his dopy gait when he was attempting to get back in his house to remove the body, Classic. Top marks, kept me wanting more of his scenes. Man of the match for me :0)

jamiegrimble said:
Have to say, I have watched avidly this week. I have laughed so many times at John Stape (Graeme Hawley) no disrespect, the guy stole the show for me, for so many reasons, not least his dopy gait when he was attempting to get back in his house to remove the body, Classic. Top marks, kept me wanting more of his scenes. Man of the match for me :0)
ditto , i was laughing too was brilliant

C-MCFC said:
I know Ashley and Molly died. But wasn't there supposed to be 4 deaths?
Charlottes lucky to be still breathing. John paid her a little bedside visit when she was on a respirator, the lads hell bent on seeing the job through though………looks like its curtains for Charlotte, that would make it three .Peters looking pretty bad. That’ll teach him to go on his own stag do and drink orange juice when all the lads are getting pissed on his behalf,and who could forget him talking whilst chewing on a tooth pick ? :)

jamiegrimble said:
C-MCFC said:
I know Ashley and Molly died. But wasn't there supposed to be 4 deaths?
Charlottes lucky to be still breathing. John paid her a little bedside visit when she was on a respirator, the lads hell bent on seeing the job through though………looks like its curtains for Charlotte, that would make it three .Peters looking pretty bad. That’ll teach him to go on his own stag do and drink orange juice when all the lads are getting pissed on his behalf,and who could forget him talking whilst chewing on a tooth pick thing :)

charlotte's been killed off, they're switching of her life support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.