Tonights Foreign Footy (27/02)

Damocles

Administrator
Bremen vs Leverkusen on ESPN now.
Racing vs Villareal on SS4 at 5.55
Sampdoria vs Inter on ESPN at 7.45
Bilbao vs Valencia on SS4 at 8.00

I'm watching Racing/Villareal then I'll switch over and check out Sampdoria/Inter. Inter have looked a better team under Leo (despite their defensive struggles), and I don't see any major reason to watch Valencia or Bilbao.

Those of a scouting disposition may want to check it out, as it's Munian vs Mata.

Re: Tonights Footy (27/02)

Leverkusen go one up from a Derdiyok header from a corner. Smashing header too, keeper wouldn't have saved that if he built a wall in front of it.

was checking Seria A result and wtf happened in Palermo vs Udinese match? ended 0-7 to the away side!!

Akai said:
was checking Seria A result and wtf happened in Palermo vs Udinese match? ended 0-7 to the away side!!

Palermo had a proper mare and Sanchez was phenomenal. They were 5-0 up before half time, mainly due to the Palermo defence deciding to have a tea break for the first half.

I keep thinking this; if Udinese wouldn't have had such a miserable start to the season, they would be challenging for the Scudetto right now.

Delio Rossi is getting the sack at the end of the season, but Palermo aren't a bad team, and they'll be back.

The match of the weekend is on Monday by the way, when Milan take on Napoli in a proper 6 pointer.

-- Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:14 pm --

I split the topic back to get away from the CC Final thread.

Bremen are back in it btw, 2-1 Mertesacker.

Vidal sent off for Leverkusen, Adler is keeping them in it, shows why he's world class.

-- Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:22 pm --

2-2!!!

90th minute goal from Bremen!!

-- Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:54 pm --

Racing are 1-0 against Villarreal, and looking good for their lead. Will be a massive result if they can keep it

-- Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:40 pm --

Racing are 2-1 up now, after a good goal by Spurs loanee Gio Dos Santos.

Inter team:

Julio Cesar; Nagatomo, Lucio, Ranocchia, Chivu; Kharja, Stankovic, Zanetti; Sneijder; Pazzini, Eto'o

Sampdoria Team:
Curci; Volta, Gastaldello, Lucchini; Mannini, Dessena, Poli, Palombo, Ziegler; Guberti, Maccarone

Good Inter team that, though Ranocchia is a bit inexperienced.

Foreign to whom?

Just a quick heads-up that not all BM users are based in the UK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.