Tonights game..........

Bluebeer

Dont know about anyone else...but i enjoyed that game.

shauny looked refreshed after the break, dersrved motm.
dunnie was immense at the back, without him it could have been a different story.
ireland needs to use more intelligence towards the end of the match...1-0 up and hes stll bombing on past the forwards, he should be holding a position in mid incase of counter attacks. even so his over all game was top.

not a bad performance to be honest, except gelsons passing was a bit off but hes been out of the team for a while. oh an for all elanos fantastic forward play, he makes up for it with some awful stuff, like getting robbed in his own half etc.
and it was great to see bojinov gettin on for 2games in a row.....

even so was a top match and keeps us clear off relegantion lol

First half superb, think it showed tonight how much stability De Jong has given us as we lost some shape after he went. What was his injury?

villa were under a lot more pressure which helped us.....they still had too many chances for my liking tho, need to be more organised as a unit.

I enjoyed the game too, Also thought Dunne was immense tonight, I liked the look of Boj when he come on a couple of really nice touches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.