Tonight's games (continued)

Arry is Bent said:
Tonights game was proof Premier league football is completely fucking corrupt.

Said for the past two years it is and bored of saying it now.

Can't wait for the day it comes out, just as it did in Italy.

If walton wasn't given a backhander by that absolute C**T David Gill i will show my arse on the town hall.

Feel like giving up football all together.

Look at the twitter feeds. Not just your loons but journos questioning walton.

camelcoat said:
Arry is Bent said:

If walton wasn't given a backhander by that absolute C**T David Gill i will show my arse on the town hall.

Do it, stupid opinions like this won't be missed.

You the man, camelcoat...pmsl

Walton was an utter disgrace. I won't go into it in too much detail because what I would've said has already been said by other people in this thread.

What I will say though is that Holloway can't be totally blameless. He should really have sat on that lead and brought a few defenders on to shore up their defence. He brought attacking players on. Very poor decision for me.

wanderer72 said:
This was definitely a penalty for Blackpool.

Btw, what happened to the thread?

I dunno, the blackpool fella wasn't in control of the ball. The ref would be looking at their feet. Ninja turtle stood his ground with a firm shoulder charge. I've seen them given, but one of them I suppose.

If NDJ did that in the middle of the pitch, would it be a foul? That's what you have to consider when awarding pens.

Arry is Bent said:

Not completely corrupt, but just as much as it takes. ;)

The refs are getting worse and worse, reminds of Serie A quite a while ago...

Halfpenny said:
Walton was an utter disgrace. I won't go into it in too much detail because what I would've said has already been said by other people in this thread.

What I will say though is that Holloway can't be totally blameless. He should really have sat on that lead and brought a few defenders on to shore up their defence. He brought attacking players on. Very poor decision for me.

My thoughts exactly and I only watched the first 10mins of the second half! It was that clear to see they were never going to hold on, having said that if they would have got the penalty it might have been different.

And as for that booking the ref gave AFTER Slur Alex told him to was a joke!

And another thing why do the 4th officials never tell that cnut Ferguson to sit down, they tell everyone else??

Could someone clear something up for me re the rags first goal?

It looked obvious that Berbatov was offside as the ball was passed (forward) to the right, he kept moving forward and shot. Although he was not offside from the cross into the box did the moment he touched the ball cause him to be offside from the original pass or not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.