Tonight's games (continued)

stonewall penalty...jammy bastards get the breaks again....I don't care about the title now...I just wanna beat those fuckers in their own back yard...badly.

Penalty, no doubt. But holloway should take a big portion of blame. He showed total tactical ineptitude. If i was a blackpool fan i'd be fucking livid. You know the rags are going to attack wave fter wave. The subs were ridiculous. To see the game ebbing away and not change it tactically is idiotic. To be 2-0up with 25 mins left and your left full back is in the opposing area aftr an attack is retarded. Rags then break and score with the defense in total disarray.

He'll get lauded as having a real go and pundits will talk of spirit and how plucky hollowy was employing expansive open football that all footy fans want to see. Bollocks. If im a blackpool fan i want to see my team tighten up against a team you know has history of overcoming a defecit late in the game. Fucking clueless.

super_city_si said:
Penalty, no doubt. But holloway should take a big portion of blame. He showed total tactical ineptitude. If i was a blackpool fan i'd be fucking livid. You know the rags are going to attack wave fter wave. The subs were ridiculous. To see the game ebbing away and not change it tactically is idiotic. To be 2-0up with 25 mins left and your left full back is in the opposing area aftr an attack is retarded. Rags then break and score with the defense in total disarray.

He'll get lauded as having a real go and pundits will talk of spirit and how plucky hollowy was employing expansive open football that all footy fans want to see. Bollocks. If im a blackpool fan i want to see my team tighten up against a team you know has history of overcoming a defecit late in the game. Fucking clueless.
No he shouldn't, corruption and corruption only should take the blame. Its just a shame the press don't pick up on it but they have been payed off too to be fair, plus the Vatican have as well, same with the mafia. Only the Illuminati could do anything about it but Whiskynose is 'Grand Master Pissing down' so they are not going to excuse this corruption as he runs them too.

Mastes1 said:
super_city_si said:

No he shouldn't, corruption and corruption only should take the blame. Its just a shame the press don't pick up on it but they have been payed off too to be fair, plus the Vatican have as well, same with the mafia. Only the Illuminati could do anything about it but Whiskynose is 'Grand Master Pissing down' so they are not going to excuse this corruption as he runs them too.
Nope. Fact is Blackpool had a 2 goal lead they pissed away. Why? Because Holloway decided to bring on attackers instead of defenders. When you're 2 goals up against the rags and getting tired you need to shut up shop, not go for another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.