Tonight's Matches

It's simple - starve Cisse and their other flair players of the ball and there's less chance of them hurting us. Look at Rooney the other night - world class player who was forced to feed off scraps. It'll be more open on Sunday so we have to accept that they'll get chances. We just need to try and restrict them as much as possible. Easier said than done of course and we've seen how capable Cisse is of scoring some outrageous goals from seemingly impossible situations but let's also remember they'll have had 2 days less rest than us so we ought to be able to impose ourselves on the game.

Jumanji said:
These are the quick fire goals he likes to hit before defenders can get a block in. When he hits these on the sweet spot they always go in.

Think he's scored 2 or 3 goals like this already for Newcastle:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foxSzfdsoY0[/youtube]

Fuck me, some finish. I'm off to the toilet. I think I've shit myself!

Bloody hell! Cisse is one hell of a player, unbelievable goal, I'm definitely going to get nightmares now, am I evil for wishing he gets injured, somehow, before Sunday's match?

M18CTID said:
Jumanji said:
These are the quick fire goals he likes to hit before defenders can get a block in. When he hits these on the sweet spot they always go in.

Think he's scored 2 or 3 goals like this already for Newcastle:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foxSzfdsoY0[/youtube]

Fuck me, some finish. I'm off to the toilet. I think I've shit myself!

As I was saying before, it will be virtually impossible to keep him closed down and out the game for 90 mins. I have complete faith in Komps and Lescott, but this fucker is beyond dangerous outside the box. If he wants to find space, he will.

If newcastle play a 4-4-2 like tonight, then we're going to have to play with extra in midfield with a sole striker as to give them less of the ball.

Henry Winter ‏ @henrywinter
Pardew on Tiote: 'he's got a 'nine-inch' gash, '400' stitches, just a scratch to him. He'll play on Sunday'. Mikel challenge "not malicious"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.