Tonights performance

kingdoneg

I'm so angry at the entire team performance tonight. That I'm even forced to look at non-contributions from other members of our non-playing squad! Why-O-why are we so inconsistent?

Re: Adebayor has to take some resposibility for our loss tonight

oh dear oh dear please just log out.

kingdoneg said:
Even though he didn't play. He's missed 7 games through his indiscipline. It's at matches like tonight when we could have done with him playing. Instead he has to sit in the stands watching!

I'm so angry at the entire team performance tonight. That I'm even forced to look at non-contributions from other members of our non-playing squad! Why-O-why are we so inconsistent?

You really haven't got a clue have you. There was nothing wrong with the performance tonight. City worked hard and were fustrated by two goals against the run of play.

How can you blame someone that had nothing to do with the match?

We had 3 forwards on at the end, we just couldn't break it down

Absolute bollocks!

Did you see the red card he got against Stoke??

It wasnt even a foul, let alone a sending off.

I still don't see what's wrong with celebrating goal against Arsenal, stopping 20 yards short of fans.. especially when chuckle brothers was badge kissing and down the line when he was sub as got naff all (at least I don't think he did).
Ade is what he is and all good strikers have a bit of 'Just Do It ' in them. take th erough with the smooth and support our players. Eff me you will be booing him next and we don't even do that to ex players thank goodness!

You can blame it on a lot of things but you
can't blame it on someone who wasn't on the pitch.
I blame Everton for our loss tonight..
I don't think Ade would have made that much difference.
Maybe he might have beat Cahill to that header,
something 4 of our other players couldn't do.

Straight to the top of "Most Stupid Post League "

Crap post Adebayor is a great pro.. This man has been through a lot of shit in the last three months

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.