Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

kinkladze96 said:
kiam06 said:
Hopefully the excuses will subside and the stay ways turn up. It would be nice for the players.

do you seriously think the majority of the players care so much?

Thats the worst performance yet, I don't think they were as up for it.

Petetheblu said:
I don't want to play mother hen here, but this thread is negative and personal, I think we all need to take a step back and reaccess the situation and find that inner peace that allows us to be civilized....

I love all the blues on here, would buy any of them a pint. Even the ones who called me naughty names.

kiam06 said:
Petetheblu said:
I don't want to play mother hen here, but this thread is negative and personal, I think we all need to take a step back and reaccess the situation and find that inner peace that allows us to be civilized....

I love all the blues on here, would buy any of them a pint. Even the ones who called me naughty names.

Dont like pints

It was a poor attendance tonight, especially against Premier League opposition and really reasonable prices. It's just not the same going to a match with a half empty stadium. Hopefully it's better next round if we get a home tie.

Kiam06 - let me guess.....

You are single, you are young, you have very few overheads????

I'm not impressed with you saying to a fellow poster that "You do not care about Lincoln away in 1999"......... you, personally, have no right to judge what games people go to and what games people do not.

It's good that you are passionate

Its not good you call fellow Blues when you don't know their situations.

As I said at the top of my post, I'm guessing you are young with no family commitments.

Believe me, times are hard and if it boiled down to a parent spending £15 on a City ticket or £15 on their childs uniform for School........ the school uniform would win, every day of every week.

Sorry if that sounds dull, or anti-City to you, but I know untolds of Blues who love our club, who are struggling financially and yet, they still love OUR club just as much as you do.

Even though in your mind you are City's "uber-fan"!!!!

Is somebody who makes it to every game, more of a fan than somebody who HAS to choose their games carefully, yet spends every spare penny doing so.....

Because THAT is loyal.

Believe what you choose to believe Kiam06...... will be interesting to read your posts in years to come, if/when your circumstances change

I'm just saying

morleyswife said:
kiam06 said:

Dont like pints

Half? Or a short then.

Tell The King said:
It was a poor attendance tonight, especially against Premier League opposition and really reasonable prices. It's just not the same going to a match with a half empty stadium. Hopefully it's better next round if we get a home tie.

Will only pick up QF stage - has been the same since the dawn of time(60-70's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.