Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

At last, after 125 years we have now found City's No1 supporter, ever, in the whole wide world, in the history of the universe.............. arise Sir kiam06.

i take it 06 is an age indicator!

It was my nieces first birthday - we had a party for her.

I live in Milton Keynes.

If I had to drive back last night, I would of got home at about 2 in the morning as the last train left at 9:15.

I will be at West Ham because my Dad will be going as well, so we can share the driving.

I went to and sung for 90 minutes at: Barnsley, Blackburn, Barca, Palace, Portsmouth and Old Trafford.

I'm not gonna pretend the CC means nothing to me - I wanted to be there. I missed freshers nights at Uni to go to Chesterfield away and Norwich at home - both terrible games.

MY HEAD IS HANGING IN SHAME. KIAM IS THE BEST CITY FAN EVER.

liamctid said:
It was my nieces first birthday - we had a party for her.

I live in Milton Keynes.

If I had to drive back last night, I would of got home at about 2 in the morning as the last train left at 9:15.

I will be at West Ham because my Dad will be going as well, so we can share the driving.

I went to and sung for 90 minutes at: Barnsley, Blackburn, Barca, Palace, Portsmouth and Old Trafford.

I'm not gonna pretend the CC means nothing to me - I wanted to be there. I missed freshers nights at Uni to go to Chesterfield away and Norwich at home - both terrible games.

MY HEAD IS HANGING IN SHAME. KIAM IS THE BEST CITY FAN EVER.

What are you moaning about? you would have been tucked up asleep by 2.30 then.....

part-time supporter!

kiam06 said:
24,000 , I know Fulham brought only 91 fans but still the stay away fans tonight should be ashamed of themselves. We have waited years to get some money and a decent team together and still have the fans can't be arsed turning up, it makes me mad. Even the club do there bit and reduce the ticket prices to £12 Adults and £5 for kid and yet you lazy twats can't be arsed. No excuse stay aways.

To all the people who stayed away for invalid reasons can I just say..

You are a joke

Don't bother turning up for the Premier League games, you don't deserve to be there.

COCK
oh hang on where's me huge font

COCK

thats better

Seems to me that as many people claim to have been at the Mansfield game as were at Newcastle when we won the league ,or when we lost at York .

At last count it was roughly 110,000.

There is every excuse in the book for not being there last night you either were or you weren't , thats why the club operate a loyalty scheme for tickets , those who go over a sustained period of time get preferential treatment .

Has the hysteria settled? I can't be arsed trawling through page upon page. By the way what does kiam stand for? I was unsure as to whether it was either Liam or Kim spelt incorrectly.

I'm not sure if arrogance and stupidity qualify as a good reason to question any City fan's reason for not turning up or for being a City fan. Furthermore I think local supporters for a club are great and are basically the soul of the club and instill that in other fans, especially those foreign. However there isn't a chance in hell a club can become global without fans throughout the world.

Bilboblue said:
kiam06 said:
24,000 , I know Fulham brought only 91 fans but still the stay away fans tonight should be ashamed of themselves. We have waited years to get some money and a decent team together and still have the fans can't be arsed turning up, it makes me mad. Even the club do there bit and reduce the ticket prices to £12 Adults and £5 for kid and yet you lazy twats can't be arsed. No excuse stay aways.

To all the people who stayed away for invalid reasons can I just say..

You are a joke

Don't bother turning up for the Premier League games, you don't deserve to be there.

How old are you?
How many games have you ever been to?
Were you one of the 3007 against mansfield?
Have you ever had to miss a game?
How close to the ground do you live?
What are your working hours?

Shut up you self indulgent twat, congratulations, you went to a game.

well said Billy... Half of these clowns obviously don't remember when we only got these gates for league games!!!! (some in top division as well). 24,500 is above par at city for early league cup.

By the way Kiam06... Billy lives in Southampton!

Go fuck yourself Kiam-never liked your posts anyway

ta1z5c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.