Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dear Kiam...

Carlsberg have obviously spent millions of development pounds on the perfect fan - and its you Kiam! Well done mate.

Carlsberg have obviously spent millions of development pounds on the perfect fan - and its you Kiam! Well done mate.

Kiam
Just letting you know I WILL be at the game on Monday night.
I don't know what time I'll be getting there though. I mean if I get the 17.38 train home from work, I'll be in the house for 18.10. Time enough to grab a bowl of hot soup and get my fighting gear on, say cheerio to my beloved for the evening, then jump in the car to COMS.
Do you think I'll make it in time from Cheadle Hulme, what with the traffic and that, getting parked up in the North Stand Car Park (or East if there's any room left, cos the game will be absolutely full to the brim).

I might not be able to join in any pre-match happy clapping.

Grateful for your response
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

This sort of tub-thumping fan fascism does my head in. Its no-one else's business what any of us choose to do with our lives, how we spend our time, and how we choose to follow City. We all have our own set of circumstances, and I'm sure most of us get to games as often as those circumstances will allow.

I for one find the week-night games difficult since I moved down to Bristol in 2007, as its a fair old schlep back up to Manchester, and I've got to be up at 6 the next morning for work - not to mention the added expense of the petrol on top of the ticket price, and I work for the NHS so my wages are pretty crap. Its a shame, because before I moved down here I used to love the night games - they were some of my favourite matches. Fact is, my circumstances have changed, and I can't do those games any more. I looked on in envy when watching the Hamburg game on the interweb last season, wishing I could have been there to experience the atmosphere on what looked like an amazing night, but that's my loss.

What we don't need is some jumped up uber-fan barracking us, calling us a joke, and effectively telling us we're not proper City fans - not happy until we all look like that fat c*nt at Portsmouth, with his bell and his f*cking wig. He's a proper fan. I bet he never misses a game. He's also a complete cock, and as much as I love City, I'm not going in for any of that fan competition nonsense.

Proper wound me up this arrogant twat of an article. Have you not heard of people having families and other shit that prevents mid-week attendances for cup matches? You are obviously a kid who has no responsibilities, still lives at home and can do what you like. Fair play to you but us int he real world cannot do that and to be honest, I was quite happy to chill at home last night rather than go there, especially with the liklihood of a 11pm return. Consider things, real life things next time. Cuntface.

johnmc said:
SWP's back said:
The loyalty system is not perfect no. But you would not think it also a shame that someone that goes to a lot of games (all home and most away) and has done so ever since they left Uni and were within driving distance of the ground, could not get a ticket to a cup final despite going to each previous round and also being a season ticket holder for several years? This is aimed mainly at those saying CC does nothing for them, I suspect hoever, it may do something for them come the end of Feb IF we get their and there is a date with Wembley.

What would you prefer really, a loyalty points system based only on this season or maybe last season only or one that builds up over time. Scousers do it on the season before and the season before only, but then it is very hard to get on the ladder if you werent on it the year so that is flawed as much as our system.

People coming out for the bigger games will always happen, you will never change that. Can you say someone with a season ticket should not be allowed a CC final ticket ahead of someone with no season ticket but went the earlier rounds?? You can argue either way who deserves it more but the club has its way and everyone is aware of that at the start of the season.

I couldnt care less whether someone at the final has not been a game all season, if they are supporting the blues well they will do for me.

Me too - I am just being selfish as I am worries that with just short of 3000 pts, I will not get a ticket.

Who does Kiam think he is?

I had a 460 mile round trip last night - got in at 3.00am & up at 6.00 for work.

However, this is my choice & has f*ck all bearing on anyone else. There are loads of reasons why people didn't go yesterday & it's not for Kiam or anyone else to judge them for it.

lovecityhateunited said:
NI Blue said:
Kiam does not not allow me to go to games based on his / her / its postings on other threads.
1. I was not born within a ten mile radius of the ground.
2. I am not even from Manchester
3. I have an Irish accent (funny that seeing as how I live in Northern Ireland)
4. 40 years of supporting City does not count as because I only joined the forum a few days
ago I must be a glory hunter.
5. Most importantly unlike Kiam I do not have a penis growing out of my forehead and this
seems to be the thing to have if you want to be number 1 supporter.

he's not saying he's the number 1 fan he's saying the turnout was poor and he was embarrassed, as was i.
For what reason would you be embarrassed by the size of a football crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.