Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dear Kiam...

Gelsons Dad said:
der-bomber said:
Some very feeble and flimsy excuses on here....l had to sell one of my own Kidneys to raise funds and l still fucking made it...

Got a bit of a dilemma now we are in the next round though, over which bodypart to sell next...

You can easily manage without a spleen or even one lung.

I'll be fucked if we get to the Final, though...

Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

lovecityhateunited said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
If people can't be arsed to go to games then so what!! Its not the fucking law to go to every match.
I didn't go,you know why? Because I had better things to do! Maybe that means I'm not as big a blue as some but who cares!

We all love our club on here(well most of us) but City is not my whole life and if it really is your whole life then I suggest you do something to try and change that because its a sad state of affairs!

sad state of affairs? city play 38 games and a few cup games in 10 months, i don't think that if u go to every game u don't have a life, if u can't be arsed goin that's great, maybe next week the players wont be arsed playin!

That happend for most of last night

Colins Bellend said:
Pigeonho said:
Why not? I, for example, had my kids last night and therefore couldn't go even if I wanted too. Some people might be away on business, some might be ill in bed. Some, for fucks sake, might me wanking off their dead camel but at the end of the day its their choice, just as it is your choice to go. Last time I looked though I don't remember a 'praise Kiam' thread, which would be the opposite of yours. Oh, sorry for the dickhead comment, you wound me up though pal.
You don't sell these by any chance do you ?

HAHA!! All sold out mate, I had a pre-order of 25k before yesterdays game! There must have been alot of happy, dead camels last night.

emilymcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I'll tell you what's embarrassing.

Young fans trying to tell others that you have a "duty" to turn up at the games.

The truth of the matter is that since the beginning of time these games have attracted low crowds. They are not glamourous or exciting, often you are watching second string players. Back in the 80s, when clubs took this competition much more seriously, City would get 10-15,000. All clubs everywhere get half a crowd for earlry Carling Cup games. City are no different.

No supporter is "duty bound" to attend games if they don't want to. It's childish to think like that.

And Yes, I was there. But I don't give a shit what the crowd was to be honest.

That's a disappointing attitude to have. I didn't say you have a duty. You should want to be there because it's your football team. I'm sure you want to see them win a cup? Therefore you should want to demonstrate your support and help them on the road to Wembley. Like I'm sure people will be falling over themselves to try and get tickets for the semi-finals and final stage. It's the 'can't be arseds' that I'm disappointed with. Like I said in my original post, it's awful to see City fans arguing and squabbling amongst themselves over the issue, I've said my opinion and that's that. People will agree, people will disagree. That's life.

I was there. Don't tell me what I should want to do.

And don't presume to tell others either. If they didn't want to go to what turned out to be an awful game then that's up to them.

People are not uber-fans because they have 37 shirts and have photos with the players.

kiam06 said:
God bless you, better get your tin hat but you hit the nail on the head. The only thing I would say there are some people who £15 is a lot due to kids etc and those people I wouldn't have a go at but most know they can afford £15 they are just making EXCUSES!!

BANNED FOR PUTTING A CASH VALUE ON A PRICE OF A TICKET
when everyone knows that a superior fan would give his wifes life just to watch the reserves: Banning order delivered.

Banned for 6 hours and username changed to PLASTIC KI.

Bluemoon state sheriffs debt.
established earlier this afternoon.
Punishing those for crimes against City.

Re: Dear Kiam...

der-bomber said:
Some very feeble and flimsy excuses on here....l had to sell one of my own Kidneys to raise funds and l still fucking made it...

Got a bit of a dilemma now we are in the next round though, over which bodypart to sell next...

I am with you on that. The worse part of it some of these post are quite funny. All the laughing is not help my stiches heel up my wound correctly

If you can afford to go to three games in nine days then fair play to you. I fooking can't. My outgoings are about 90% of my wages at the minute, just the way of the world, innit?

I take it you have a mortgage, and kids, and a partner, and a car, etc, etc?

Petetheblu said:
kiam06 said:
God bless you, better get your tin hat but you hit the nail on the head. The only thing I would say there are some people who £15 is a lot due to kids etc and those people I wouldn't have a go at but most know they can afford £15 they are just making EXCUSES!!

BANNED FOR PUTTING A CASH VALUE ON A PRICE OF A TICKET
when everyone knows that a superior fan would give his wifes life just to watch the reserves: Banning order delivered.

Banned for 6 hours and username changed to PLASTIC KI.

Bluemoon state sheriffs debt.
established earlier this afternoon.
Punishing those for crimes against City.

I'm petitonting you to be banned for banning people!
Who do you think you are! THE FA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.