Tonsillitis

BlueTG

anybody else suffering or suffered recently? It seems to be spreading like wildfire at the moment around my neck of the woods! Any tips on how to get some food down me neck!?

anybody else suffering or suffered recently? It seems to be spreading like wildfire at the moment around my neck of the woods! Any tips on how to get some food down me neck!?

You need to start taking food rectally. Bananas, sausages, chocolate eclairs. All good options

You need to start taking food rectally. Bananas, sausages, chocolate eclairs. All good options
. Problem with that was the sausages burnt a little too much, having to give that method a swerve until the blisters heal

Had it last year and it was minging.

Get some syrup from the pharmacy to soothe your throat.

I stuck to liquids and solids were too painful to take.

On a thread the other day about toothache there was a video on how to extract a tooth using a small rocket and a piece of string. I guess a home made tonsillectomy using a similar process might work.

I suppose I should add I have no medical training and you should see your doctor first.

On a thread the other day about toothache there was a video on how to extract a tooth using a small rocket and a piece of string. I guess a home made tonsillectomy using a similar process might work.

I suppose I should add I have no medical training and you should see your doctor first.

Quite fancy this to be fair. Would give me no end of pleasure to see the infection ridden sack bags pulled mercilessly from the back of my throat

I'll film it for YouTube

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.