Tony Evans from the Times

Pubteam Lomas

Tony Evans the bitter scouse journo from the Times just been reviewing the papers on Talk Shite (yes I know!).
Said the City hierarchy have told Mancini he must sell before buying. Mancini apparently got his way on transfers last summer, but after buying Nasri and not playing him much, they've told him to sell players first!!!
He made 26 starts in the league last season out of 36.
Also then went on to talk about DEL Rossi!!!
Certainly knows his stuff then?!!

i stopped reading the papers and listening to so called experts two years ago, the amount of inaccurate bile that has been spewed about us in the last three years has been remarkable. Don't take any notice.

charliebigspuds said:
i stopped reading the papers and listening to so called experts two years ago, the amount of inaccurate bile that has been spewed about us in the last three years has been remarkable. Don't take any notice.

There's no such thing as a football expert. I long since realised that these 'experts' only had to fill in a pools coupon and they would be weekly multimillionaires!

They spout partisan shite constantly which they wrap up in the pseudo-babble of tactics. If they were such good tacticians they would have the pick of managerial jobs the world over.

Take the three expert stooges: Hansen, Lawrenson, and The Creosote King. Lawrenson and Shearer had managerial careers which terminated in covering themselves in nothing more than raw sewage. Hansen, as far as I recall, sensibly kept well clear of football management when his playing days concluded. Says all that needs to be said about 'the experts'!

So he is claiming that the powers that be hav personally told him the club's strategy. Would have stopped listening at that point!

I love listening to Evans.

It's like hearing an audio of RAWK on the radio and his bitterness cheers me up no end.

Did he mention FSG and say how they are doing things right and this season "will be their year?"

However it just goes to show with a CSE in English you can become chief football correspondent for The Times.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
John Cross,Mick Dennis,Tony Evans.........

Fuck me need I go on....Experts??
Hey Alex your mate the failed cricketer said through gritted teeth balo had a great game.

God I hate that fucking ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.