Tony Evans from the Times

I've been listening to the Times podcast since its inception.
Over the years the only person, apart from Marcotti, with a balanced view on there has been Patrick Barclay, although Jonathan Northcroft has become more pro city recently. But Evans has been spouting his bile about City since the beginning. Last year he said there was no chance we would make top 4 and when we did he said what do you expect with that squad, this after saying the players and the system were shite all year. This season there was no way we would win the league and lo and behold when we did against was what would expect with all the money they have spent.

A twunt of the highest order, yet he's the fucking editor!!!

squirtyflower said:
Over the years the only person, apart from Marcotti, with a balanced view on there has been Patrick Barclay, although Jonathan Northcroft has become more pro city recently. But Evans has been spouting his bile about City since the beginning. Last year he said there was no chance we would make top 4 and when we did he said what do you expect with that squad, this after saying the players and the system were shite all year. This season there was no way we would win the league and lo and behold when we did against was what would expect with all the money they have spent.

I rarely take any notice from any of them, all except these 2 gentlemen. A joy to listen to, especially Barclay.

Pigeonho said:
squirtyflower said:

I rarely take any notice from any of them, all except these 2 gentlemen. A joy to listen to, especially Barclay.
A shame Barclay got hoofed down the road as a cost cutting measure.

That Alison Rudd on there really does my head in though, a cockney scouser!

squirtyflower said:
Pigeonho said:
squirtyflower said:

A shame Barclay got hoofed down the road as a cost cutting measure.

That Alison Rudd on there really does my head in though, a cockney scouser!
He's good on Sunday Supplement to is Mr Barclay.

squirtyflower said:

Let's hope he predicts we don't win the treble next season then.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Damocles said:
Pubteam Lomas said:
Tony Evans the bitter scouse journo from the Times just been reviewing the papers on Talk Shite (yes I know!).
Said the City hierarchy have told Mancini he must sell before buying. Mancini apparently got his way on transfers last summer, but after buying Nasri and not playing him much, they've told him to sell players first!!!
He made 26 starts in the league last season out of 36.
Also then went on to talk about DEL Rossi!!!
Certainly knows his stuff then?!!

34. He played the first couple of games for Arsenal this year
Err, isn't there 38 games in a season? Therefore 36 would be spot on.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
Damocles said:
Pubteam Lomas said:
Tony Evans the bitter scouse journo from the Times just been reviewing the papers on Talk Shite (yes I know!).
Said the City hierarchy have told Mancini he must sell before buying. Mancini apparently got his way on transfers last summer, but after buying Nasri and not playing him much, they've told him to sell players first!!!
34. He played the first couple of games for Arsenal this year
Err, isn't there 38 games in a season? Therefore 36 would be spot on.
you're in big trouble now!

squirtyflower said:

Marcotti is a brilliant pundit, it was a shame when they got rid of him on 606. Probably because he spoke so much sense.

Well I am just hoping he will be tipping us for an early exit from CL and tells everyone we won't win it. :-)

Pubteam Lomas said:

Bitter Scouse Journo... Ex Urchin LFC Hooligan you mean? Fact<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:54 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
The cookie monster said:
Hey Alex your mate the failed cricketer said through gritted teeth balo had a great game.

God I hate that fucking ****.

Morning mate..Hope you are well....You know since I rang that clown,I have not listened to talksports breakfast show. I just made the decision after that morning. I vented my spleen,made the cock show his arse so it was a phone call well worth making. I only decided to do it after the rags won at Blackburn and he was crowing about the 20th title. Karma came around and lets hope it happens in bucket loads from now on. Irani really really is the typical rag clown.

That call had over 500 hits on you tube last time I checked...I only listen to Hawksby and Jacobs now.

worse show on radio. ever.

Agree... 'all about me'... and the other one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.