Top 3

SosaFC

Anyone else notice how sky have been showing the top 3 of the table lately. With it being Chelsea, Scum, Arsenal. Now we're threatening the old top 4 they're now trying to make it the top 3 so they don't have to show us up there .. Or am i just being paranoid lol

we are right in the battle for 3rd now though, 8 points behind Arse with 2 games in hand plus they are at Chelsea this weekend.

Rammy Blue said:
we are right in the battle for 3rd now though, 8 points behind Arse with 2 games in hand plus they are at Chelsea this weekend.

bloody hell im behind haha didnt know that one!
knew we were a couple of games in hand but didnt know we were that close to the gunners,
in that case they will start to show just the top 2 hahaha

Rammy Blue said:
↲That's true. We'll be upto 3rd ourselves soon i hope if we can keep winning and if arsenal lose a couple more. They'll probably change it to the top 2 then :)

SosaFC said:
Anyone else notice how sky have been showing the top 3 of the table lately. With it being Chelsea, Scum, Arsenal. Now we're threatening the old top 4 they're now trying to make it the top 3 so they don't have to show us up there .. Or am i just being paranoid lol

hehe!

They don't like us , do they?

Although after Arsenals defeat at the weekend , and our win over Pompey , i'm 'lending' myself to the notion that we could actually finish in 3rd postion , never mind 4th ...... if we put a spurt on!

Last weekends results have certainly put us within' reach of Arsenal PROVIDING that we can win both our games in hand on them , and we still have to go there too ....... it's all about belief , and if we have enough of it!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Thought we only had one game in hand on Arsenal?

According to the BBC's premiership table we have two games in hand on them ...... i better check elsewhere!

Yeah we definitely have two games in hand.With them playing Chelsea and us playing Hull this weekend it's looking pretty good on paper at least.We need to improve and start picking a balanced team soon though or we are gonna come a cropper against one of the shit teams we have got coming up.We were terrible on Sunday but got away with it,at the moment the style of play is reminding me of Sven's team when we were still winning but you could see it would not last.The difference is now of course that we have a much better team and squad and Mancini needs to establish how to get the best from it.

Tin hat firmly on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.