Top 4...Bottom 3

Ricktee76

Just wondering what you all think about the upcoming season and how things will shape up.

Top 4.( In no particular order)

City - Obviously we've strengthened and as long as were 'in-the-mix' come Xmas i think we'll be able to push on.

Chelsea - let a couple of players go and got a couple in but will always be a threat.
Rags - Possibly the most vunerable they've been for years. But will be there or there-abouts.
Liverpool - Was hard to choose between Liverpool, Spuds and Arsenal but I just think Liverpool's new players will just be enough.

Bottom 3.(again no particular order)
West Brom - Nice footballing side but no real threat, maybe just survive above Wigan.
Blackpool - Punched well above their weight last year and will get totally destroyed in the PL
West Ham - Were poor last season and haven't added much to a squad with poor moral.

I don't think West Ham will be anywhere near the bottom 3.

Avram Grant is a very good manager and will have the Hammers comfortably mid-table or higher.

Don't want to jynx the top 4 but bottom 3

17. Fulham
19. Wigan
20. Blackpool

Can't wait for City vs. Blackpool at the CoMS.

mrburns.gif

When is that fixture btw?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.