Top 4 finish is NOT quaranteed yet

Tevez City

If Arsenal won all their remaining games they will get 73 points

If Chelsea won all their remaining games but lost to Spurs they will get 74 points

Spurs winning all their remaining games they will get 74 points.

Chelsea have better goal difference than City ( +33 ) while Arsenal +31 , City +30

City better win the next game, I don't want to worry until the last game please.

Tevez City said:

If Chelsea won all their remaining games but lost to Spurs they will get 74 points

Chelsea have better goal difference than City ( +33 ) while Arsenal +31 , City +30

City better win the next game, I don't want to worry until the last game please.

Chill out too many ifs.

Two draws will be enough.

Better still put a fiver on all those outcomes occurring you'll make a million.

Tevez City said:

Think this one through again pal....

tough games for Spurs and Chelsea with Chelsea facing Man Utd and then Chelsea and Spurs facing off. With the opposition we are facing, surely we will secure 2nd.

[bigimg]http://oi54.tinypic.com/j6rkh4.jpg[/bigimg]
Registered trademark of jimharri

No your right tevez city.But being realistic where guaranteed 4th spot.4 more points and we will finish 2nd this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.