Top 4 race 19/20

Spurs should/probably will be a shoe in for 3rd,but something doesn't quite sit right with them presently.Arsenal are incredibly flaky and inconsistent,and Chelsea are regrouping and rebuilding.As for the Rags,they have an improving squad but they lack leadership and direction in all aspects of their existence.

Of the others,yeah probably Leicester and i'm sure Everton will click and improve sometime soon.

My prediction for the league

Us
Liverpool
Spurs
Rags
----------------
Arsenal
Chelsea
Leicester
Everton
Wolves
West Ham
Burnley
Newcastle
Palace
Watford
Southampton
Aston Villa
Norwich
------------------
Bournemouth
Sheffield Utd
Brighton

....Chelsea are regrouping and rebuilding.As for the Rags,they have an improving squad but they lack leadership and direction in all aspects of their existence.
Not sure where all this soft language where Chelsea are concerned comes from...regrouping /rebuilding. ..imo they are just crap.a closely fought victory dogfight at newly promoted norwich can't hide the fact that oppenents are scoring a hatful against a weak unchosive team ..Leicester City ripped straight through the heart of lampards team and had success down the flanks too ...this man had better learn quickly how to set his team up to defend/as a unit
Utd? Crap.
If City were ever to start 'rebuiding' and slip down the league it would be a crisis and we d be crap.that's what I'm calling Chelsea. ..and their league placing suggests im right.
Got a hell of a lot of respect for Lampard as a player ,one of the best professional footballers ive ever seen...but he is out of his depth,just like ole.

Spurs should/probably will be a shoe in for 3rd,but something doesn't quite sit right with them presently.Arsenal are incredibly flaky and inconsistent,and Chelsea are regrouping and rebuilding.As for the Rags,they have an improving squad but they lack leadership and direction in all aspects of their existence.

Of the others,yeah probably Leicester and i'm sure Everton will click and improve sometime soon.

My prediction for the league

Us
Liverpool
Spurs
Rags
----------------
Arsenal
Chelsea
Leicester
Everton
Wolves
West Ham
Burnley
Newcastle
Palace
Southampton
Aston Villa
Norwich
------------------
Bournemouth
Sheffield Utd
Brighton

Watford??

Not sure where all this soft language where Chelsea are concerned comes from...regrouping /rebuilding. ..imo they are just crap.a closely fought victory dogfight at newly promoted norwich can't hide the fact that oppenents are scoring a hatful against a weak unchosive team ..Leicester City ripped straight through the heart of lampards team and had success down the flanks too ...this man had better learn quickly how to set his team up to defend/as a unit
Utd? Crap.
If City were ever to start 'rebuiding' and slip down the league it would be a crisis and we d be crap.that's what I'm calling Chelsea. ..and their league placing suggests im right.
Got a hell of a lot of respect for Lampard as a player ,one of the best professional footballers ive ever seen...but he is out of his depth,just like ole.
Its quite simple........players have left including their best,they have a transfer ban in place so they are integrating youngsters and they have a new manager in charge.......they are obviously still trialling new systems,one of which failed them and benefitted the Rags.

So......Rebuilding/regrouping doesn't seem too far from fact IMO.

Its quite simple........players have left including their best,they have a transfer ban in place so they are integrating youngsters and they have a new manager in charge.......they are obviously still trialling new systems,one of which failed them and benefitted the Rags.

So......Rebuilding/regrouping doesn't seem too far from fact IMO.
I think Mason Mount is going to be a great player with a couple of seasons under his belt, he reminds me of a young Sergio, will be a test of Chelsea’s resolve if they fail to qualify for the CL and other teams come knocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.