Top 4 race 19/20

Genuinely no idea which other two will join City and Liverpool. All four have already had moments of greatness and a very disappointing result through just three matchdays.

With the recruitment we've done, & when we get the team more settled, I think we have a better chance of top 4 this season than i thought we would at the same stage last season, as there was too many deficiencies. I feel we are a bit more rounded this season.

With the recruitment we've done, & when we get the team more settled, I think we have a better chance of top 4 this season than i thought we would at the same stage last season, as there was too many deficiencies. I feel we are a bit more rounded this season.

To be honest you looked pretty poor against the dippers, but of course the imbecile you signed from Chelsea played a massive part in that.

To be honest you looked pretty poor against the dippers, but of course the imbecile you signed from Chelsea played a massive part in that.

We're always poor at Anfield, we struggle both mentally there & physically. I expect a similar outcome when we play you guys as we can't live with the pace & intensity you's both play the game. We are certainly not anywhere near the level of Liverpool or yourselves. Luckily, we only have to play you both twice a year in the league.

The bonus was the results for Utd & Spurs, that we didn't give up any ground to them with 1 of our hardest fixtures out the way compared to their supposed bankers at home. Think the Spurs game this weekend should tell us more about both teams.

The thread title needs to be changed.

Top 2 title race 2019/20.

Yeah, if I'm completely honest, I'd be really upset with my team if they allowed themselves to be outperformed by Chelsea and United this season.

The top 4 race could be like the 15/16 title race. There's room for at least one team to break through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.