Top 4 Race 2020/21

Can’t decide if I want Liverpool or Chelsea to miss out. Normally it’s a no brainer and it would be Liverpool but if Chelsea miss out it could rattle them for the final - not that it should make any difference because we’re better than them but it all helps.

What do people think of this*:

Well, today, for the 1st time in like 6 months I went to a pub to watch football. To be accurate a 'Working Mans club in Yorkshire' (that's important to know). Which I joined some time ago.

First issue - I tried to buy cheap beer with my membership card which I renewed around July last year and I was told 'its out of date'. I pointed out that for 4-5 months the place was shut.... sorry - we need to get our costs back!

Oh well, I ordered a pint, full price.

Its about 3.30pm and check Sky football is on, it is: the pool game with news from all the others... ok that will do for me.... sit down, sorted.

First half I'm very animated - its quite obvious I wanted a Palace win (basically to help Leicester and shaft either/or of Liverpool/Chelsea).
It's quite obvious I'm following the game.

Anyway, as second half is about to start I go to the gents and order another pint - which they bring to my table (corona rules). Look at telly and its now BT Sport: Leeds vs WBA with Leeds 2:0 up!

I just took my pint to the bar, asked for my money back and left. The bar staff tried to get me to stay saying they would speak to the other people (e.g. the big guy in the W.B.A. top) I said no, forget it. To be fair, they probably didn't know the Leeds West Brom game was meaningless whilst on Sky it was still in the balance.

So my question is this - who puts a meaningless game on, when its all to play for elsewhere.

Twats

I used to think people in Yorkshire were decent (I'm from Manchester myself) but now I'm not so sure.

Windrush48

*I really would have liked to start a thread on this, but I'm new here so can't do that yet.

P.S. to cap it all, everything that I wanted to happen didn't, thank god for Sergio, basically.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.