Top 4 Race 2020/21

United won't fall out of the top 4 now, unfortunately, but it would be nice if the other 2 spots were taken up by teams not part of the 'big 6'. Leicester should make it but it would be great if West Ham also finished top 4 and Everton kept Liverpool out of top 6.

United won't fall out of the top 4 now, unfortunately, but it would be nice if the other 2 spots were taken up by teams not part of the 'big 6'. Leicester should make it but it would be great if West Ham also finished top 4 and Everton kept Liverpool out of top 6.
To be honest I'd rather Liverpool finished 2nd if it means rags were out of top 4 or even 4th and into CL qualifying.

But I'd dont see it happening so as many smaller teams as possible in there, Leicester, West Ham, Everton etc. Assuming we win obvs.

I hope United finish top 4. There I said it.

They finish top 4 and OGS keeps his job and under him, they will never be a serious threat to us. He is getting sacked at some point, but the longer he stays there the better.

BTW - what the fuck is up with the initial sky pick?

From OP >> currently united 3rd, chelsea 5th,Liverpool 6th and arsenal 10th

So presumably Sky had us out of the top four at start of season - fucking ridiculous.

Chelsea have the new manager bounce at the min, see if it lasts the entire run in.

If it starts to look at all close in the last 6 games, expect another exceptional string of VAR penalties like Utd got last year to pip Leicester to top 4....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.