Top 4

Draw away, win at home (Fulham was a one-off doubt that will happen again.). ~70 points = top 4.

marco said:
could we have a negative section for for our increasing number of moaning twats,4th,game in hand,only lost one,excellent chance of getting in to to semi final, what more do they bloody want
Spot on mate and the game we lost we were robbed. Great time to be a positive Blue

There's plenty of drama queens on here today. Yes today our play was disappointing but as others have pointed out before me: we kept a clean sheet AWAY from home and are in 4th with a game in hand. Looking forward to the next match.

spacecadet said:
Top4 with a game in hand - just remember moaners

So you didn't moan about tonight?
You're contempt with 4 draws from the last 4 matches, 4 out of 12 points.

You know what I can't stand?
People who moan about moaners, like you, piss off.

Miami Weiss said:
spacecadet said:
Top4 with a game in hand - just remember moaners

So you didn't moan about tonight?
You're contempt with 4 draws from the last 4 matches, 4 out of 12 points.

You know what I can't stand?
People who moan about moaners, like you, piss off.
Jog on kid- yeah I am Chelsea lost At Villa and Wigan.

Alot of talk about it being a top 6/7, now it looks like a top 3, and the rest. Sooner we get this game in hand out the way the better.

Their continous idiotic booing and parking a bus in front of goal puts our boys off, that's why we keep hitting the balls into their legs.
Or maybe they don't like to play on Sundays like last season. Wigan, Fulham & Brum were all Sundays.

I want (like you lot) City to win every game but we wont, I'm disappointed we didn't win today as i was last week and the week before and the week before that but FFS we are 4th (be it by others being shit or us being consistant picking up points) with a game in hand.
But for a last minute laps in concentration from a free kick that shouldent of been given, at the end of a game that should of finished 2 minutes earlier we would'nt of lost a single game yet.
The last 4 games have seen us drop 8 points and having aspirations for a top 4 finish or even a title push you cant keep dropping points like that, by the same argument though 4th after 10 games you can't be to depressed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.