Top earners

royle

According to the Independent.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/ronaldo-10m-a-year-is-sad-not-to-be-top-of-wages-league-8102793.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 02793.html</a>

S Eto'o (Anzhi)£330,000
W Rooney (Man Utd) £250,000
Z Ibrahimovic (PSG) £240,000
C Ronaldo (Real Madrid)£215,000
Y Touré (Man City) £200,000
R van Persie (Man Utd) £200,000
S Aguero (Man City)£200,000
L Messi (Barcelona)£180,000
F Torres (Chelsea) £175,000

United players more than keeping up with the Joneses.

City have already said that Tevez is our top earner when he put in his transfer request.

117 M34 said:
City have already said that Tevez is our top earner when he put in his transfer request.

aguero was signed after that and i have a recollection that yaya penned a new deal as well (although i might be wrong)

read somewhere that City's top earners were on 198kpw.

That fits in with this article

pirate said:
117 M34 said:

aguero was signed after that and i have a recollection that yaya penned a new deal as well (although i might be wrong)

Don't ever remember Yaya signing a new deal we've no reason to speak to him about one yet either.

I was told by someone who saw his contract that Rooney was offered £180k after he put his transfer request in. Also there were a few other rag players who had 'parity' clauses in their contracts giving them parity with the highest paid player.

Anyway, as we all know, the rags play for love not money and are only paid salaries to keep the rags tax bill down. They donate every penny to their pet charity The Glazer Foundation for Skint Billionaires (Hon President T. Shinawatra).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.