TOP European Club's 01-04(Age Group) Target List

Ezzy

Team supported
Man City
The account is Youth football focused and very well connected. It's also followed by tons of youth players.

Lewis Bate is a Chelsea player, plays as a 8 or a 6.
Mason Greenwood, the rag's kid.
Bukayo Saka Goobers Gunner's kid
Gio Reyna signed for Dortmund last summer from New York City's Academy

Cole Palmer, Mbete-Tabu, Liam Delap, Jamie Bynoe are all our own U18 player.

Josh Adam
is/was a Celtic player, Plays as a 8 or a 10. Very highly rated. We signed him, he will join us in the summer.
Tanguy Kouassi is a PSG player, world class CB/DM talent. Free agent this summer. We and RB Leipzig are linked but they might have beat us to his signature.
Eduardo Camavinga is a Rennes Player, plays as a DM, world class talent. Us, real Madrid and other clubs are linked to him.
Mohamed Ihattaren plays for PSV, CAM/Winger, Left footed. World class talent. Us and 4 other clubs are trying to sign him.
Romeo Lavia is an Anderlecht Player, a Highly rated DM that can also play CB.

Rayan Cherki And Jude Bellingham you all already know

Which Club Do You Think It Is!?

Last edited:
Considering there are multiple City players on this list I would say Man City and "targets" would refer to pro contracts in their cases.

But It's most likely fake since Greenwood is on it.

Interesting that Liam Delap liked the post!

Last edited:
I'd say it's the dippers. None of their players and they love to HACK other clubs info. They probably have detailed training reports on all the players.

Considering there are multiple City players on this list I would say Man City and "targets" would refer to pro contracts in their cases.

But It's most likely fake since Greenwood is on it.

I thought of it the same way too.

Bukayo(arsenal)
Greenwood(rags)
Bate(Chelsea)
Were all included in order to hide which Premier League club it is from.

Liverpool and Tottenham have/had an awful youth policy, these targets are too expensive to be them.

Cole Palmer is Manchester born and raised, that'd be like another club having Phil Foden as a Target.

Plus if it was a top German team, Jayden Braaf would/should be a priority for them.

Strongly suggesting This list is Man City's

Nothing to do with Man City. The scouting system is currently being revamped with 50% of the scouts being replaced. The scouting aim is not to look at players per se, but at the players that could possibly fit into our system. i think some people get carried away with the games that they play.

though i realise it may be fun for some,

Nothing to do with Man City. The scouting system is currently being revamped with 50% of the scouts being replaced. The scouting aim is not to look at players per se, but at the players that could possibly fit into our system. i think some people get carried away with the games that they play.

though i realise it may be fun for some,
Lol what you just said makes zero sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.