Top Phil Jones facts

Phil Jones can do almost anything with those magical feet of his... but mostly he just uses them for hanging around the manager's office and peeling bananas for Sore Alex.

Phil Jones used to love going to Doncaster raves, dressed as Robin from Batman and Robin, and is still considered one of the pioneers of the Donny scene.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MjxF04WlQQ&feature=related[/youtube]

With Phil Jones's disappointment in being injured and not playing tonight, England have only scored 5 past San Marino.

Phil Jones is the stand-in, if ever Gareth Southgate has to do any "love scenes" on the telly

Phil Jones has a picture of Barry Bethell, after he used Slim Fast

I've just watched the eve of the battle scene from Henry V, and Henry says "Cry god for Harry, England and Phil Jones"

Sam Fox once sang to Phil "Touch me, Touch me, I wanna feel your body". Phil said "No ta, love. They're big, but I'm not desperate". However, an hour later, after a 27 Stellas, Sam no longer drinks from "the furry cup", if you know what I mean

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.