Top Prem goalscorer

spidermanc

I was just wondering who people think will be the Premier League Top Goalscorer next season? There is usually one that stands out but I think if Tevez goes there isn't an obvious top goalscorer for the league which will make it interesting. The bookies seem torn between Rooney and Chicarito? Just wondering what everyones thoughts were.

Van Persie

C*nt of a man, but knows where the net is, was injured last season and still got 22 from 33 apps.

(18 in 25 apps in Premier by the way)

Moebius said:
Van Persie

C*nt of a man, but knows where the net is, was injured last season and still got 22 from 33 apps.

Top striker but picks up too many injuries throughout the season to get top dog.

If we buy Aguero or Eto`o they would get my vote.

Just viewing the top 10 from last year and it involves names like Nolan, Malouda, Odemwinge & Dempsey. Hardly a vintage year!

MCC said:
Moebius said:
Van Persie

Top striker but picks up too many injuries throughout the season to get top dog.

If we buy Aguero or Eto`o they would get my vote.

Just viewing the top 10 from last year and it involves names like Nolan, Malouda, Odemwinge & Dempsey. Hardly a vintage year!

hey dempsey is class! ; )

Torres unless Eto'o comes to the Prem. Then it'll be between them. RVP can't stay fit for an entire season. I'd wager an outside chance for Hernandez depending on whether he suffers from second season syndrome, the kid can poach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.