Mendy 2
Walker 2
Fernandinho 1
Delap 1
Dias 1
Aké 1
OG 2

Total 131

18 different scorers for 61 goals is pretty good, but there's a few that could do with increasing their individual tallies.
Agreed. John Stones is playing that well , the **** should be on 20 goals by now :)

I actually agree with your point btw, just pulling your plonker

Since the Southampton win, I feel we've really started to look more like City of old and pick up on the goalscoring numbers. We've scored 4, 2, 3, 2, 3, 1, 4, 2, 3 to total 24 goals in the 9 games since.

I suspect the 2nd half of the season is going to be more reminiscent of City of the 3 seasons prior to this. Maybe not quite as good but far closer than what it was.

So only zinchenko, Dias and Rodri from the regular starters haven’t scored, that’s pretty amazing.

So only zinchenko, Dias and Rodri from the regular starters haven’t scored, that’s pretty amazing
They'd want to get a move on . I see OG 1 goal.
If Ole Gunnar can score a goal for us then surely Rodri can get on the score sheet

Rodri gets lots of shooting opportunities but almost all go over the bar. If he can learn to keep his shots down he should be good for 4-5 a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.