Top Three City Snipers of All Time

SebastianBlue

President, International Julian Alvarez Fan Club
This compilation of Rodri’s long range beauties got me to thinking: if we were to pick three players from City’s history to win us a match from outside the box, who would they be?

I don’t think it is recency bias to say Kev is somewhere on the list, at least in my mind, given the standard of pitches, defending, and keeping in modern football compared to eras past, and his mastery of the long range shot, especially in big matches.

But who would be the other two?

Or do you reckon Kev doesn’t even make the top three?

I think there is a case now for Rodri in his current form (last season and this season), but maybe he needs to do it again next season to really make it to the top.

I have a few others in mind from the past few decades (ones I was able to watch, many from the stands) but want to hear what other blues think.

Who would you put on to win it from range?

And be sure to share videos of example goals, if you have them. This is a summer shite thread, after all, so might as well provide visual aids for us blues too lazy or pissed to read. ;-)

JFK snipers in the city of Dallas had him in a moving vehicle to be fair, plus many think not only was Lee Harvey Oswald a plant (dunno) but there was at least three snipers on him that day.

So there's an argument for JFK's killers in the city of Dallas, shit day for true democracy but those snipers were sadly on point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.