Tores speaks sense - we are now taken seriously

Torres is indicating in this "Come and get me" Manchester City seeing is pals David Villa/David Silva/Juan Manuel Mata won't be joining him at Liverpool considering they have no cash.

Get a bid in!

K.Reeves right foot said:
Well guys who cares if we don't get Eto'o.....articles like this should chear us all up!
To be honest, i dont give a damn if we get Eto'o. i felt uncomfot=rtable all along with it, if he signs great if not we have many top quality players, weather Mr Torres is right time will tell but to consider us and the gooners and NOT the RATS as their rivals has to make every City fan smirk! [get him signed!]

That's the worst spell of whether we've had in a long time.

I'll get my coat.

He's paving the way for his inevitable transfer here, ain't he? Arf!

I would literally carry him on my back from Liverpool if we could sign him.

Squelch said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
Well guys who cares if we don't get Eto'o.....articles like this should chear us all up!
To be honest, i dont give a damn if we get Eto'o. i felt uncomfot=rtable all along with it, if he signs great if not we have many top quality players, weather Mr Torres is right time will tell but to consider us and the gooners and NOT the RATS as their rivals has to make every City fan smirk! [get him signed!]

That's the worst spell of whether we've had in a long time.

I'll get my coat.

i think you should mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.