Torres 1st goal.

TTTCITYBHOY

Team supported
CITY...who else
The guy has been shite since his transfer to Chelski.
Don't look like scoring tonight as well.
Bet ye any dosh ye want,when his 1st goal is against.....

march 20th v City,it's a fukn stick on innit.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
The guy has been shite since his transfer to Chelski.
Don't look like scoring tonight as well.
Bet ye any dosh ye want,when his 1st goal is against.....

march 20th v City,it's a fukn stick on innit.

OH shite.... 100%

nah, fuck that. I don't think him or Drogba have scored against us in a few seasons.

Chelsea V Manchester City

If there is such a thing as big money betting scams involving crooked super rich owners, then fixtures like this are the Las Vegas, if true,
we really should be expecting somekind of naughty result like 3 - 3,
where the odds and returns are massive, if you run the clubs you could organise a Torres Hat-Trick with City winning 0- 3 at half time..

crazy odds, but then there is crazy money right now in football and if you control the teams and results, you could get some good returns on your investments.

i sometimes wonder if players are told as part of their contract what the score is going to be before the game kicks off...

CTID

Andouble said:
nah, fuck that. I don't think him or Drogba have scored against us in a few seasons.

Not scored for how long? No probs, MCFC is coming up.

The number of folk who hadn't scored for two seasons, or whose first goal in two years, or the first hat-trick by an X player, they play us and bingo, folk are rewritin' the record book.

We are made of sterner stuff these days but the curse is still floating about the ether!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Andouble said:

Not scored for how long? No probs, MCFC is coming up.

The number of folk who hadn't scored for two seasons, or whose first goal in two years, or the first hat-trick by an X player, they play us and bingo, folk are rewritin' the record book.

We are made of sterner stuff these days but the curse is still floating about the ether!

Michael Owen springs to mind at Liverpool. Hadn't scored for ages and then bangs a hat-trick in against us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.