Torres In January

Woud never had posted this without being 100% on it and after a night out in Liverpool tonight at 'An evening with Sammy Lee' I have this from very important Liverpool people.

This is just the player we need 'Proven Premiership quality', Torres has lost the respect for Liverpool and the people who run the club after he has been questioned about his commitment, He blames Liverpool for his injury problems as he has played so many times when half fit and carrying an injury. Stevie G will be a Madrid player by the startof next season. Liverpool are a club in decline.

Colin_Bell said:
Woud never had posted this without being 100% on it and after a night out in Liverpool tonight at 'An evening with Sammy Lee'

And that's when your claim went tits up!

Ha, ha, nice try sunshine.

southern muppet said:
Bongo Joe said:
Lescott to Liverpool? He may have left Everton in the way he did but I think he still has a little bit of respect for them to do that.

They got a fantastic price and are a selling club although there fans wont admit it, Lescott was a good player in a average team, He has fallen short with us and is not what we need, He will be happy back in the comfort zone at Liverpool where he can stick two fingers up at the Everton fans

I doubt it, not after the way nearly all of them to a man reacted to him leaving (for a fee that should have had them erecting statues of him and dancing in the street)

fbloke said:
Colin_Bell said:
Fact............SWP & Lescott going the other way

Done Deal

Someone had better tell Lescott as he is looking for a house in London!

I'll have you £20(Bluemoon contribution) he's not goin london.

In Jan or the summer.

Shooter 83 said:
fbloke said:

In Jan or the summer.
Lescott will go to a Brum team on loan, my money would be on a return to Wolves for six months

Shooter 83 said:
fbloke said:

In Jan or the summer.

As we all know that transfers are less likely to be completed as planned than a Lib Deb manifesto promise I will pass on that one for now.

mancitygaz said:
Shooter 83 said:

In Jan or the summer.
Lescott will go to a Brum team on loan, my money would be on a return to Wolves for six months

Lescotts agent say he's settled in the North and this a perfect chance for him to prove himself again and shake off THAT price tag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.