Torres on joining Chelsea:

DTeacher

Team supported
The best team in the land and all the WORLD
Torres:

"It's every footballers dream to play for a big club and I can finally do that now"

Hahahahahahaha.

Where's your history, Liverpool?

Just seen a 'comment' from a Scouse fan on YouTube:

''His armband lied, he was no red, Torres, Torres

He's just a rentboy like they said, Torres, Torres

Into our backs he plunged his knife

I hope John Terry shags his wife

Fernando Torres, Chelsea's new number 9''

Aaaaaw, poor lickle dippers - my hearts bleeds....not.

Apparently Carragher spat at his feet in training a few days ago. That should have made the contents of that interview a bit easier to say!

Scousers you've got to love them. They are so fucking self obsessed - their star striker leaves and the world is fucking ending,but it's ok for them to do the same to Newcastle - that's different of course.

He's 27 and he wants to win medals, and he's not going to do that with them. He gave them a chance again over the summer, and as a club they didn't deliver. I think he can leave with his head held high.

I just hope (and believe) that we don't do the same when one of our star players leaves prematurely. Let's show a bit more 'class' than that.

moorsideblue said:
i will piss my self if he scores on his debut past.... LIVERPOOL!!!!

said in another thread that liverpool may have put a clause in the contract but if not ..... i see him outpacing carraher before slotting home.

fancy a punt on it me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.