Adarabioyo joins Fulham on permanent deal

Or some clubs are involved in creative book keeping and money laundering....
I have been thinking the same take a look104187352_3043934839006735_6937035436069449099_o-1024x819.jpg

Canos,B.Smith,Wisdom,Stewart,Ward,Camacho,Kent,Allan
I have never heart these name before and I know alot about football.
The sold these players for total 52 milljon I mean how is this possible there is something strange going on I have no doubt

Last edited:
I have been thinking the same take a lookView attachment 2775

Canos,B.Smith,Wisdom,Stewart,Ward,Camacho,Kent,Allen
The sold these players for total 52 milljon I mean how is this possible there is something strange going on I have no doubt
You know a lot about football but never heard of Joe Allen? the key player for Swansea when they were in the Prem and then at Stoke for a number of years?

But to answer your point, for every Canos and B.Smith we have the likes of Rekik and Maffeo etc who sold for similar if not more, we have heard of them as they are City youth players but I don't think your average football fan knows them.

You know a lot about football but never heard of Joe Allen? the key player for Swansea when they were in the Prem and then at Stoke for a number of years?

But to answer your point, for every Canos and B.Smith we have the likes of Rekik and Maffeo etc who sold for similar if not more, we have heard of them as they are City youth players but I don't think your average football fan knows them.
I know of Joe Allen it was spelling I meant Allan , I did not take Joe Allen into this he was sold for 13 but Allan was sold for 3

Canos,B.Smith,Wisdom,Stewart,Ward,Camacho,Kent,Allen

Football has always been a good place to launder money... it’s rife at lower league level but this is more than that... this seems to be more of a cartel moving money between them. The Roma / Liverpool link looks very suspicious but no one in football is interested. Just as some of Abramovich‘s dealings look shady... but again no ones interested... A few emails in Der Spiegel however!

The bottom line is they sold for close to 400 milljon . We are not even close.

Canos,B.Smith,Wisdom,Stewart,Ward,Camacho,Kent,Allan

Benteke, 32 mil, Sakho 26 mil, Solanke 19 mil. Fucking hell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.