Adarabioyo joins Fulham on permanent deal

Whilst I think we will get our RCB and I think Stones will come good and I see a big future for THB I think best think to do is Keep Tosin but loan and then sell Stones next summer and replace him with Tosin THB would get games as we are loosing Otamendi and Fernandinho and if needed he could go on loan for a period. But if Tosin wants something more stable and more games then every credit to him though I will be a bit annoyed. Guess we could always buy him back at a later date. At least we look to have a good pipeline of youth right now and plenty of players we can sell for good profit even if we think we are letting them go too cheap and have to loan them out or keep them around the squad for a period longer than we would have liked e,g Zinchenko Angelino Tosin Garcia Harrison Roberts

I find it hard to fathom what with all our current injury problems Tosin hasn't been under consideration at any time. He surely could not have done any worse than those who have been playing. The game against Bournemouth last week would have been ideal. Also the Burnley game tomorrow. I was wondering if it is because he has said he wants to leave but that has not stopped Eric Garcia being picked. He is just as quick or quicker even than our other CB options. He seems to cover the ground quite quickly with those long legs of his. Pep really mustn't fancy him. The only other explanation is that he's carrying an injury as well.

Reactions: kun
I find it hard to fathom what with all our current injury problems Tosin hasn't been under consideration at any time. He surely could not have done any worse than those who have been playing. The game against Bournemouth last week would have been ideal. Also the Burnley game tomorrow. I was wondering if it is because he has said he wants to leave but that has not stopped Eric Garcia being picked. He is just as quick or quicker even than our other CB options. He seems to cover the ground quite quickly with those long legs of his. Pep really mustn't fancy him. The only other explanation is that he's carrying an injury as well.
Maybe because he is not very good

Have to question what the hell is going on with the Tosin transfer.

Seemingly has been cast out from the team as he's intent on leaving, but no concrete rumours for weeks and it's now been left to deadline day to sort the transfer out.

I expect him to leave tomorrow, but you would have thought this would have been sorted well in advance.

Highly unlikely we are going to be loaning him if his contract runs out next season and he can leave for free.
Get his wages off the books, what else are you going to do?

Does seem to look like a last min loan move, shame really. You just know hes going to storm the Championship and someone in the prem will buy him next summer for 30m.

Have to question what the hell is going on with the Tosin transfer.

Seemingly has been cast out from the team as he's intent on leaving, but no concrete rumours for weeks and it's now been left to deadline day to sort the transfer out.

I expect him to leave tomorrow, but you would have thought this would have been sorted well in advance.
Thought there was an extention on deadline between English clubs
Edit found it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.