Adarabioyo joins Fulham on permanent deal

Get his wages off the books, what else are you going to do?

Does seem to look like a last min loan move, shame really. You just know hes going to storm the Championship and someone in the prem will buy him next summer for 30m.

Maybe we can loan Eric Garcia to Barcelona as well to get his wages off the books!

Lets see what Txiki can negotiate for Tosin.

young English, had good loan at Blackburn, seemingly stronger clubs are interested in him now.

Pool charged 23m+ bonuses for Brewster last week.

I would be happy even with 15m for Tosin, but I doubt Txiki will get that much.

young English, had good loan at Blackburn, seemingly stronger clubs are interested in him now.

Who's offering that much ?

Blackburn were mid table championship last year. Clubs in the Championship will be on there arse. Brewster has a similar background but that was a crazy price paid by a prem club - that is by no means the level. If its only championship clubs in for him then we would be lucky to get £5m.

If we want numbers like £23m for a Championship standard young player - we need to get Western Union and Standard Chartered involved in the cash transfer arrangements ; )

his contract running out 2021 June, whats the point to loan him then let him leave for free next summer? Txiki cannot be that stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.