Adarabioyo joins Fulham on permanent deal

I don't usually share this stuff, unless I'm pretty certain the person who is telling me that its reliable. Heard from an incredibly good source that Adarabioyo wants to leave. Genuinely loves City, but he feels a permanent club would be good for him now to settle into his career. Three clubs interested. Everton, West Ham & Fulham. No guarantee he'll go of course, but yeah...make of that what you want.

Sad news, yet predictable.

I don't usually share this stuff, unless I'm pretty certain the person who is telling me that its reliable. Heard from an incredibly good source that Adarabioyo wants to leave. Genuinely loves City, but he feels a permanent club would be good for him now to settle into his career. Three clubs interested. Everton, West Ham & Fulham. No guarantee he'll go of course, but yeah...make of that what you want.

8 Million being quoted!! If that’s true we just give players away.

8 Million being quoted!! If that’s true we just give players away.

It depends. 8 million with a 15-20m buyback is better than 20 million with a 40m buyback.

Also it depends on the club. Sell him somewhere he's likely to succeed for 8m with a 20m buyback is great business. Sell him to relegation candidates for more money and you're setting him up to fail and no buy back matters when he moves to another club after 12 months and then starts to do well.

I'm still surprised he's on our books TBH, good luck to the lad as it's definitely in his own best interests. A decent buy back and/or sell on option will do.

Had hoped at the start of the window that he might become our fourth choice centre half, behind Laporte, Ake, and Koulibaly. Was probably always wishful thinking though.

Agree - a bit of a clear out would have been good. Tosin is not that much younger than Ake - he needs to play.

It’s always disappointing to lose a local lad and genuine City fan who hasn’t really had the opportunity to prove himself at the Club - but a Luiz/Angelino ‘sell with a low buy back’ type deal would probably give him the opportunity he needs right now, whilst leaving the door open if he’s as good as we all want him to be.

If that’s the case - I’d say this is the best solution all round. Tosin needs first team football in the PL - he’s not gonna get that with us.

Harwood-Bellis needs game time in the Cups, etc as a prospect - Tosin’s different, and needs to take the next step up at his age.

Just make sure there is a decent buy back clause if we do let him go.

Good luck to the lad, he needs to be playing every week at a decent level.

Out of the links i hope he goes to West Ham, mainly because a good mate of mine supports them and is dreading their season, when i talk of our problems she laughs in my face!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.