Adarabioyo joins Fulham on permanent deal

If anything I'd be happy to see him go to be honest, as he won't get the chance he deserves here. Hopefully goes on to have a brilliant career at this level - certainly ticks a lot of boxes.

He needs to play.

I don't think he quite has the full combination of abilities, to play for City but he has a lot going for him.

He has most of the stuff required physically & decent on the ball, but not sure about putting it all together.

But he's never been given much chance to make an argument for himself & has deserved better. I wouldn't write him off.

But realistically, who the fuck at City, right now, would coach a defender into solving anything ?

Good luck to him.

so 4th choice get more games than 1st or 2nd choice, ahhh i get it. )
No, you said 1st choice players struggle to get 40 games and in a 60+ game season it does mean that games for 2nd string are not going to be too bad. Also, if a single 1st string picks up a serious injury then numbers obvs rise for the 2nd string. We’ve got a bit of history with this.

It’s just maths.

so 4th choice get more games than 1st or 2nd choice, ahhh i get it. )
[/QUOTE]
Otamendi got 39 games this season. That was the point I was making but wasn't being fully serious.

No, you said 1st choice players struggle to get 40 games and in a 60+ game season it does mean that games for 2nd string are not going to be too bad. Also, if a single 1st string picks up a serious injury then numbers obvs rise for the 2nd string. We’ve got a bit of history with this.

It’s just maths.

Well if he was playing 40+ games for us , I believe we would be in a pickle, just my opinion.

Stuck in a weird situation, he’s too old to have hanging around the squad barely making the bench, another one year loan might not be great unless it’s to a premier league club who are going to play him regularly, if we see a genuine potential use for him in two seasons time which isn’t unthinkable that could be our best bet. He isn’t experienced enough at a good enough level to get in ahead of what we’ve already got. If we Sell it has to be with a buyback option and/or a hefty sell on clause as we all know we’ll get peanuts for the guy and if he improves as much as he has at Blackburn again his value will skyrocket.

Stuck in a weird situation, he’s too old to have hanging around the squad barely making the bench, another one year loan might not be great unless it’s to a premier league club who are going to play him regularly, if we see a genuine potential use for him in two seasons time which isn’t unthinkable that could be our best bet. He isn’t experienced enough at a good enough level to get in ahead of what we’ve already got. If we Sell it has to be with a buyback option and/or a hefty sell on clause as we all know we’ll get peanuts for the guy and if he improves as much as he has at Blackburn again his value will skyrocket.

We could always keep him and you know play him in the league cup and see how he gets on and then a game or two in the league if he has shown he can handle that.

Of course, we could have done this years ago and have a player ready to step in fully prepared to handle the prem.

Nah, fuck it, send his arse out on loan again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.