Tosin Adarabioyo

Seem to recall he's a Blue.

Either way, the people who know about this sort of thing are huge on this guy. I've heard him described as the best prospect in our Academy outside the EDS which is a massive statement to make.

Tbilisi said:
Wasnt this the lad who slagged City off on twitter at some point last season or have I got him mixed up with another player? The one who was slagging City off was a red I believe.

I can't recall who was it but I'm 100% certain it was not Tosin.

I think the club know this lad as big potential. Don't know if it's significant but he started in U18s and he seems to have been promoted to the EDS half way through the season.

He's got all the attributes of a top quality central defender. Added to that he's a born leader and shows great composure and leadership on the pitch. I can see him being a future star for the club if he keeps progressing at the rate he has.

Hungarian blue said:
Tbilisi said:
Wasnt this the lad who slagged City off on twitter at some point last season or have I got him mixed up with another player? The one who was slagging City off was a red I believe.

Think there 2 instances.
Firstly Sam Jones did it was warned and was later released by the club.
Another lad who had an African name did it and got the Spanish Archer.
Presumably the club warned the kids after the first incident that this was unforgiveable.

I don't think it's this kid. The player in question was on Arsenal's books.

Deepest Blue said:
Hungarian blue said:
Tbilisi said:

Think there 2 instances.
Presumably the club warned the kids after the first incident that this was unforgiveable.

Thanks for that,made me feel a lot better,players must respect the club

Tbilisi said:
Deepest Blue said:
Hungarian blue said:
Think there 2 instances.

Or be a sneaky hypocritical wanker like haug, trying to lick 2 ...es at the same time

Personally, I can't stand united at all, so it's a s...ty moment when you realize that the kid who has been playing for us is their fan...

SlimShadyRus said:
Tbilisi said:
Deepest Blue said:
Think there 2 instances.

Or be a sneaky hypocritical wanker like haug, trying to lick 2 ...es at the same time

Personally, I can't stand united at all, so it's a s...ty moment when you realize that the kid who has been playing for us is their fan...
It doesn't matter who they're a fan of, as long as they realise that they cannot ever discuss football on social media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.