Tosin Adarabioyo

Substituted at HT.......perhaps because of a huge blunder in the 8th minute which led to their first......he basically lost possession on the edge of the box and gifted it to the opposition,from there it was smashed into the back of the net.

However,that aside.....I thought he played well,he's developing into quite a unit but he doesn't look at all uncomfortable,he brought the ball out of defence and made some excellent passes into the final 3rd,he also made a couple of excellent challenges around the box.A shame about the mistake but impressive none the less,and,unless he was injured,i feel he should have appeared for the second half.

Exactly like you FI. Thought he played really well and didn't let the blunder for the 1st goal effect him.
Really think he could be a special player if he keeps improving.

Exactly like you FI. Thought he played really well and didn't let the blunder for the 1st goal effect him.
Really think he could be a special player if he keeps improving.

Damo suggested comparisons with Wio are 'inevitable'......i think he's correct but not just because of the physical similarities but also because of his style and gracefulness as well as his composure,reading of the game and his ability in possession.

I agree,a very bright prospect.

Damo suggested comparisons with Wio are 'inevitable'......i think he's correct but not just because of the physical similarities but also because of his style and gracefulness as well as his composure,reading of the game and his ability in possession.

I agree,a very bright prospect.

I imagine he picked up an injury.

If a manager substituted him as punishment for a mistake, he wants sacking immediately. I would hope even England aren't that bad, but you never know..

If Celtic sell Van Dijk I wouldn't mind us sending Tosin there on loan to partner Boyata.

That'd be an interesting prospect but I feel with buying Boyata as a young CB they'd likely want to play him instead of a loan signing. I could be wrong, but I'd expect they'd not go for a Tosin/Boyata pairing, nor will they trash the new kid after laying out for him.

If Celtic sell Van Dijk I wouldn't mind us sending Tosin there on loan to partner Boyata.

Think he's a bit early yet. His rise has been ridiculously quick, he debuted at 14 for our U18s, captained them at 16 and now at 17 has made his EDS debut. He's already played in the UEFA Youth League under Vieira's management in a successful campaign and thoughts are that he's moving full time to the EDS full time now.

A bit of a wunderkid by all accounts but perhaps not one that needs the pressure of full football quite yet. A year or so in the U21s to get him up to their standard physically is probably a better idea, especially as he's one of those players who likes to play out from the back as FI pointed out, and it can hurt a lad to have that pressured out of him so early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.