Tosin Adarabioyo

He's nowhere near first team level yet, next season should be about getting a full year in the EDS while filling out physically. (a bit like Barker, Maffeo and a few of the previous years U18's) Leaping from U18's to first team football, even in Scotland would be a huge mistake.

Defo too soon for a loan. He's a baby still. Year in the EDS will be fine before a loan the next year. Same pattern for Humphreys too, but another year later perhaps. No need to rush it as they're incredibly young still.

Defo too soon for a loan. He's a baby still. Year in the EDS will be fine before a loan the next year. Same pattern for Humphreys too, but another year later perhaps. No need to rush it as they're incredibly young still.
Indeed
I was surprised at how young both were, if they can progress at this rate they will be phenomenal

Both him and Humphreys look to have travelled with the first team for Chelsea

Can't put in any displays worse than some of Demichelis ' this season

Both him and Humphreys look to have travelled with the first team for Chelsea

Can't put in any displays worse than some of Demichelis ' this season

Tbh against big strong seasoned Premier League pros, I recon they can.

Both fantastic potential, but I'd be very worried exposing them against a Premier League team. Perhaps they would surprise me & rise to the occasion. Doubt it though & would prefer not to find out until at least next season & more likely two seasons. Unless he just uses them to fill in later on at def mid or something.

Both fantastic potential, but I'd be very worried exposing them against a Premier League team. Perhaps they would surprise me & rise to the occasion. Doubt it though & would prefer not to find out until at least next season & more likely two seasons. Unless he just uses them to fill in later on at def mid or something.

I think he'll play Humphries and Demichelis, Tosin on the bench.

I think we're going to see Tosin start tomorrow, so it should be interesting....

Good luck to the lad if so.

I think we're going to see Tosin start tomorrow, so it should be interesting....

Wow,what a debut and what a test......the kid has all the raw ingredients to be fantastic,he reminds me a tad of camel gob in style,hopefully he'll just go out there and enjoy himself.

What makes you say Tosin over Humphries, hear something at the game today? ;)

Humphries was preferred over him in the summer tour, and he's been the one Pelegrini has put on the bench vs. Sevilla, the league cup, a handful of PL games and of course he gave him his cameo in the FA Cup last round.

All of that would suggest to me that Pellegrini prefers Humphries to Tosin, but if you've heard otherwise that would definitely be interesting.

What makes you say Tosin over Humphries, hear something at the game today? ;)

Humphries was preferred over him in the summer tour, and he's been the one Pelegrini has put on the bench vs. Sevilla, the league cup, a handful of PL games and of course he gave him his cameo in the FA Cup last round.

All of that would suggest to me that Pellegrini prefers Humphries to Tosin, but if you've heard otherwise that would definitely be interesting.
TA was injured this summer.

Id prefer him rather than Humph. Hes higher, and I think he is better at positioning and marking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.