Tosin Adarabioyo

Although he is the, younger and cheaper alternative to Stones he will be moved on. He is better off nailing down a place at another club rather than stick around just being cover.

Last edited:
Although he is the, younger and cheaper alternative to Stones he will be moved on. He is better off nailing down a place at another club rather than stick around just being cover.
Especially after the season he's personally had. You need to build on that, now is not the time for him to start again at Zero.

His contract with Fulham expires in 1 year and the rumours are they are selling him this summer with Tottenham buying.

Our Catalan geniuses didn't include a buy-out clause when selling another youngster. Nevertheless, I believe it would be a shame to miss out on him AGAIN

His contract with Fulham expires in 1 year and the rumours are they are selling him this summer with Tottenham buying.

Our Catalan geniuses didn't include a buy-out clause when selling another youngster. Nevertheless, I believe it would be a shame to miss out on him AGAIN

He's nowhere near the level of our CBs, and I've always liked him too.

I was sorry to see Tosin leave, I thought he had potential. Although I haven’t watched much of him play he seems a good premier league standard player but not quite up there with Stones and co. What he would have been like with Pep’s coaching is another matter.

If you think tosin is anywhere near the level of the two players you mentioned then you are very very wrong, it feels like you are wumming for god knows what reason, however if that is your opinion then what can we say, except you are wrong, who is to say in the future he will be better but as you and i haven't got a crystal ball, but based on the here and now you are so wrong,and I'm not sure why I've got involved with an opinion that doesn't warrant a reply
I have got a crystal ball (it is quite well known amongst my associates who used to regularly attend academy games) and it predicted first team football for Tosin. It also says he isn’t good enough for City now.

Have you just woken from a coma?

It feels like you're not quite aware of the standing of some of our players. It would make some sense if you've missed last season, so I just wanted to check before.making further comments...
Possibly, strangely he hasn't posted for 11 months and now comes out with this crap and some stupid thread he's started in the EDS forum where he wants to bring Iheanacho back to the U21's. He always was a dick (and for some reason I suspect an American dick rather than Russian) but he's taking dickness to a whole new level.

This is a crazy post. Tosin seemed a lovely lad and has done ok at Fulham which is a big achievement but not good enough for today's City. The only ex City youth team player that I could see being of a standard to be in our current squad would be Trippier and even that would be as backup to Walker.

Tottenham would be an ok move for Tosin but if Kane does leave they may struggle to get top half.

@SlimShadyRus

Pack it in with the wumming/trolling. If it continues, you'll be taking a break from this thread.
I'm not trolling mate.

If a player has trophies, it doesn't make him perfect. Football is a team sport after all.

Stones is not a solid CB and Ake is only 180cm, hence a wider CB in 3-cb tactic. While Tosin is a physically and technically perfect CB + showed he's solid this seasob. AND he can play both cb and rcb/lcb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.