Adarabioyo joins Fulham on permanent deal

How did he do on loan at Blackburn and WBA, did he stand out as a young player that could step up and play at the top level when older or is he always going to be around championship level.

Had hoped at the start of the window that he might become our fourth choice centre half, behind Laporte, Ake, and Koulibaly. Was probably always wishful thinking though.

23 years old next week, won’t develop as a 4th choice CB with us.

Perfect to sell him now with a buyback clause to another PL team, see how he develops and probably bring him back in a year or 2 when he has chance of fighting for the top spot.

Another unintended consequences of us not being able to get Stones and Ota our the door

Laporte, Ake, Tosin and Fern would be good options

23 years old next week, won’t develop as a 4th choice CB with us.

Perfect to sell him now with a buyback clause to another PL team, see how he develops and probably bring him back in a year or 2 when he has chance of fighting for the top spot.
I think he could quite easily get 40 games as 4th choice CB for us and would definitely develop in training too. It would seem the management don't think he's good enough to be 4th choice, or we can't shift stones/Otamendi.

I think he could quite easily get 40 games as 4th choice CB for us and would definitely develop in training too. It would seem the management don't think he's good enough to be 4th choice, or we can't shift stones/Otamendi.

Our 1st choice centre backs will struggle to get 40 appearances, how will the 4th choice get that ?

If anything I'd be happy to see him go to be honest, as he won't get the chance he deserves here. Hopefully goes on to have a brilliant career at this level - certainly ticks a lot of boxes.

40 games as 4th choice? how's does that work?

Very disappointing if he leaves. But you can't really blame him. He's going to be behind Laporte, Ake, Stones (maybe), Garcia (if he stays to the end of the season) and A.N.Other. How many games is he realistically going to play for us; 10? And that's not taking into account Pep's caution re playing youngsters. From what I saw of him at Blackburn last season, he looked very good. And yes; I realise that that was in the Championship, not the Premier League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.