Totesport

inbetween

Trying to place a bet against the scum and well their website says bet a fiver and they'll give you a 10 quid free bet. Obviously you have to deposit a tenner minimum anyway so i thought i'll put a fiver on united and a fiver on a draw. Anyway my account says i have now qualified for my free bet but how the hell do you use it, try to put another bet on and they are asking me for another deposit, no signs of the free bet being used.

Can't be bothered ringing them up on a premium rate number, sort of takes the point out of it, anyone else have any experience with these clowns and how do you get it to use the free bet?

ox-blue said:
Normally in the bet slip there is a button that says use free bet!

Yeah just tried and it doesn't appear on certain bets, seems i'm not allowed to make certain bets with the free bet when i've bet on that match! Didn't see that in the T&C, oh well, 10 quid on Athletico tonight... :S

You will have to work through your bet before the free bet is available. United and the draw is probably combined odds of about 1/6 so that could take a while.

Having said that, Tote/ Bet Fred is just about the shittest site to navigate around in my opinion. Or at least the mobile version I use is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.