Spurs’ new stadium

I'll help you out then. McFadden tweeted that he'd been hard done by for a speeding offence and held been hit with a £450 fine and a driving ban. He said a drunk driver had been hit with a smaller fine and a ban not comparable with his offence as drink driving is much worse. But what he didn't tell anyone was that he'd already picked up 9 points for speeding offences. My point is I hardly think someone will block you for saying something inoffensive and funny. So what did you actually say???

I'll help you out then. McFadden tweeted that he'd been hard done by for a speeding offence and held been hit with a £450 fine and a driving ban. He said a drunk driver had been hit with a smaller fine and a ban not comparable with his offence as drink driving is much worse. But what he didn't tell anyone was that he'd already picked up 9 points for speeding offences. My point is I hardly think someone will block you for saying something inoffensive and funny. So what did you actually say???

Ah Brian McFadden...…………...why didn't you say so..:)

I commented he looked a dick wearing those sunglasses all the time even when it wasn't sunny, was he trying to hide his real identity...….Like I said , no sense of humour

yes that's him

Yes, he blocked me too as I challenged his ridiculous comment that Yaya is not in our top 20 players. He got quite aggressive and cocky too, as though he’s someone special. If I wasn’t in my current situation I’d be pulling him at the Etihad. Too much to say!

Edit: different bloke. Aviation blue is called Andy.

Last edited:

Some do though, especially if they think they’re important or they get challenged and won’t admit they’re wrong. Like this bloke aviation blue.

Don't know if people have seen this pitch at Wembley tonight after last weeks boxing in the rain, dread to think what it'll look like after three weeks of NFL on it, especially if there is lots of rain. Grass is basically dead where the boxing ring was, so its bound to cut up badly, likely to look like an allotment by the time we play on it, I hope the club will refuse to play if its unsafe, though no doubt we'd end up with a points deduction.

Don't know if people have seen this pitch at Wembley tonight after last weeks boxing in the rain, dread to think what it'll look like after three weeks of NFL on it, especially if there is lots of rain. Grass is basically dead where the boxing ring was, so its bound to cut up badly, likely to look like an allotment by the time we play on it, I hope the club will refuse to play if its unsafe, though no doubt we'd end up with a points deduction.

The pitch is a joke tonight. I’m still annoyed that we agreed to play the day after the NFL game, tbh. Only got ourselves to blame really.

I see pochettino how having the balls to say their fixture schedule is unfair as a result of the change. Either blind to the cause or thinks the fa should give them everything. A future rag manager all over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.